Business continuity update
Speller Metcalfe is doing all we can to keep to ‘business as usual’, but we have had to make some operational changes following Government guidelines regarding COVID-19.
From Wednesday 18 March, this includes:
- The majority of our office-based staff are now working from home, however our offices remain manned and open;
- Sites will remain active, but non-essential staff have been asked to work from home where appropriate;
- All meetings will be undertaken via Skype, conference call, rescheduled or cancelled as appropriate. Site-based meetings that are considered necessary will continue;
- Staff will only undertake essential business travel;
- Our Bill Munn Knowledge Series CPD events are being postponed until July (although subject to change), and any external event attendance by our staff is now cancelled.
We ask our clients, visitors and colleagues to:
- Email files rather than use post wherever possible;
- Call work mobiles rather than office numbers;
- Skype / conference call where possible – please contact your relevant team member to arrange.
While this is an unprecedented time, most of our staff can and do work remotely, and we do not anticipate any major delays or changes to our usual operations.
We ask all operatives and visitors to site to comply with our enhanced hygiene requirements and remain vigilant regarding personal health and safety.