Roberts Limbrick Architects
Commercial & Industrial
Materials Solutions, a Siemens’ business and manufacturing specialist, has moved to a state-of-the art, 4500 sq.ft facility at Worcester Six Business Park.
Speller Metcalfe was contracted by Materials Solutions to construct a new mezzanine floor and service area corridor to the existing unit, allowing the firm to increase the number of 3D printers it uses from 15 to 50.
Works included the following:
- Construction of a service corridor;
- Refurbishment of the lobby and rest area;
- Completion of refurbished M&E works;
- Connection of the canopy to the plant equipment;
- Installation of mezzanine floor