Allerthorpe Park Golf Club
Park Leisure 2000 Ltd
Speller Metcalfe was appointed by repeat client Park Leisure 2000 Ltd to refurbish an outdated, existing golf clubhouse at Allerthorpe Holiday Park into a new bar and restaurant.
Speller Metcalfe worked closely with the client team on this turn-key scheme from conception, budgeting and design right through to the final bar and restaurant fit out. All works were completed to a very challenging programme of delivery to meet the client’s aspirations of being open for the Easter period (having been closed for Christmas) whilst keeping within budget and the highest standards of quality being achieved.
The project involved the following elements:
- Complete internal strip out of existing commercial kitchen, bar and changing rooms;
- Provision of a large, new commercial kitchen and public coffee area;
- Bespoke joinery throughout, including a new bar, waiter stations, reception and golf shop;
- New changing rooms including toilets, showers and significant remodelling of existing drainage, over two floors;
- New passenger lift;
- CPD structural steelwork installation and alterations to dining areas and changing rooms;
- Cleaning of existing stonework;
- Full M&E Design, including heating, water mains and boiler replacement