Site Manager, Living
Job Title and (Location)
Site Manager, Living division (Worcestershire / Gloucestershire – from Bristol to Birmingham)
Required to start immediately, we have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified, highly motivated and competent Site Manager to join our Living division – the residential arm of Speller Metcalfe, with offices based out of Malvern.
To be successful in the role you will be an ambitious individual who is driven by meeting and exceeding expectations; an effective communicator who is a positive role model across site and the wider business. This role will be predominantly cover Worcestershire and Gloucestershire regions, reaching between Birmingham and Bristol.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrate experience of working on housing developments ranging in value from £1 million – £8 million (including housing association schemes);
- An understanding of NHBC;
- Experience of taking off and scheduling of own materials, in particular groundworks;
- Experience of working on design and build projects;
- Understanding of programming site activities;
- The ability to evaluate and understand a scheme at drawing stage sufficiently to be able to review the information and formulate an information required schedule;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to successfully manage a site-based management team.
Qualifications (as a minimum)
- CITB Construction Site Safety for Management certificate;
- Relevant Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card;
- Full First Aid at Work certificate;
- Computer literate.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
A bit about us:
Speller Metcalfe is one of the UK’s leading regional contractors, working across the Midlands and South West regions. With offices in Malvern and Wolverhampton, we deliver a range of public and private sector projects from £250k up to £30 million, and have grown to an annual turnover of £130 million.
Established in 1995 by Steve Speller and Andy Metcalfe, their vision was to develop a business at the cutting edge of construction, built upon an ethos of family values which are reflected in everything we do:
Family | Safety | Honesty | Collaboration | Forward-thinking | Sustainability
Our mission has always been to encourage, develop and combine the individual skills of our staff, and we welcome and encourage staff from all backgrounds and abilities. Those who join the Speller Metcalfe team will have access to a wide range of benefits as part of your employment package: