Job title and location:
Planner (Malvern office)
We currently require an experienced Planner to support our Construction division, delivering project values from £3m+, based out of our Malvern office.
Senior Estimator / Divisional Director
We require a planner to provide primarily manage pre-construction and delivery planning services on a mix of traditional and design and build contracts, with assistance and contribution on live projects when required.
- Digesting the tender documentation, visiting site to understand construction methodology and constraints;
- Preparation of tender programmes, indicating critical dates, key material order dates and lead-in periods;
- Prepare the tender preliminaries and programme to adjudicate with Regional Director;
- Investigate, suggest and programme alternative construction methods;
- Preparation and drafting out phasing and logistics plans, site set up drawings and construction method statements.
- Review and manage construction programmes through the construction phase, rescheduling these as necessary;
- Production of sub-contract procurement and design information requirement schedules;
- Production of programmes relating to construction delay/disruption showing relevant events and the effect on the build process, providing written reports to substantiate.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
A bit about us:
A bit about us:
Speller Metcalfe is one of the UK’s leading regional contractors, working across the Midlands and South West regions. With offices in Malvern and Wolverhampton, we deliver a range of public and private sector projects from £250k up to £30 million, and have grown to an annual turnover of £130 million.
Established in 1995 by Steve Speller and Andy Metcalfe, their vision was to develop a business at the cutting edge of construction, built upon an ethos of family values which are reflected in everything we do:
Family | Safety | Honesty | Collaboration | Forward-thinking | Sustainability
Our mission has always been to encourage, develop and combine the individual skills of our staff, and we welcome and encourage staff from all backgrounds and abilities. Those who join the Speller Metcalfe team will have access to a wide range of benefits as part of your employment package: